Monday, November 12, 2012

W33k 9

W33k 9 The states of matter are confusing.And so are Barometers. This past week I have stuggled to grasp what were learning in Chem. It's not that it's all new information and i have no clue what is going on, it's just that I can't seem to retain it. This week ( on monday)Our Chem Team made Barometers to test Air Pressure, and most of the barometers were highly sucessful in detecting the higher pressure of they day. My plastic wrap cover had a tear in it and the makeshife glove was too small, well i guess my fixing-barometers-on-the-fly skills aren't up to snuff but I have a feeling that it's not going to hinder me terribly in life. The resto f this week was spent preparing for our Assesment, which would THANKFULLY replace the last assesment grade we had, which i am not too proud of, I know how every state of matter is related, or why we can suck through a straw I just cannot seem to retain it. It really bugs me too. ON friday we did take the assesment. I looked at the paper and just tried the best i could, as that is all i could do at that point

No comments:

Post a Comment