Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week18

11:25 pm

Finally back into the daily grind and it feels.. refreshing? For the most part. I'm chemistry I feel we are finally shifting from simple basic ( and fundemental) principles to my complex theories and really getting into chemistry. I honestly believed that some idea we learned in first semester wouldmt actually apply to the chemistry I was hopine we would get to do but this week really showed just how the baclinga are.connected.to chemistry nd how they support it.

We assessed for the first time in over two weeks on Friday and I felt quite confident, even with the question pertaining to Daltons theories upon constant molecular ratios within a substance or compound.

I an quite excited for this new semester. I know I am going to rock at chemistry! Not that I. Didn't before but still!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see that you've made a connection with what is going on now and prior in the year. What specific ideas came to mind in making that connection? How did it arrive for you?

    ReplyDelete