Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 30: I was studying for Exams.

 Last weekend i became best friends with my AP US History Review textbook,  there were two instances  where i fell asleep with it, so needless to say, my prorites werent as rightly alinged as they needed to be, i neglected this Blog.

Now were getting into using BCA Tables to predict how much product we cna create with the reactants we have primarily worked in moles,  how many moles of X and y produces how amny moles of z, but were  branching into more... realistic adaptions going from grams, converting to moles, and them back to rams to get the final answer.
 We did a few problems on this type of eqations.



I had some trouble with this on my assesment on friday, as i get stuck when i comes to the converstions and usually end up with weird answers that differ from everone elses, it's probably because i don't round right or something,

Another issue i have trouble with, Maddie, is identifying the limiting and excess factors in the equation, i mean i get what they do, but to instantly see which is which  is harder for me. I think i need to practice these equations more to fully master them.

I know the picture is kinda sad but i  came from my phone, to find the limiting reactant i usually have to draw out the equation with dots, it's silly but it works for me.  do you have any input on how ot help with this? Thanks Maddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment