Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week 2 r3flection

Week 2 Relection

I'm still getting used to school in general. Chemistry especially. Al lthe  technology were using is a bit overwhelming. I'm not into scoial media ( I know, shocker, right?) I don't know how to use Pintrest or i barely know how to facebook andi have no idea what tumblr is either. I may be social network enept but i'm ok with with all the other techology we use in class ( except i keep forgeting we can use our cell phones as a learning tool in class, oh well). The grading system seems reasonable but   i wish it was with all my other grades so my dad could see an actual letter grade, he likes letter grades. The idea of re assessing seems ideal for me because i am not oone who does everythign perfectly the first time, i make many silly errors that used to hurt the overall grade.

We left off trying to see if we can compare mass and volume, and explain it in our own terms. IT's hard to think  back to the very basics and not apply workds we think we know the meaning of and how to use as we havel earned ot do in  previous science classes.

Another thing i think that has been vital has been teamwork. My group consists of girls who have differnt approaches to science than i do and it's fustrating for me because i'm not as good with science as  they all are but we find middle ground here and there. I strive to use teamwork and apositive attitude to keep this productive nature up

Week three here i come.

No comments:

Post a Comment