Sunday, September 30, 2012

W33k 3 :3

W33k 3 R3flection

I just took the first assessment in  chem class. I was really nervous, i mean that's my nature, to worry i worry over EVERYTHING mind you, so this isn't really a big deal but im kinda still on this endorphin high i get when i turn something in because i feel accomplished ( unless i know i totally failed) .

I really liked coming to Ch3m this week, honestly. The lab, well our main lab this week was on how to relate mass to volume ( If mass goes up so does volume) and how to use  this relation to figure out density, which is ( in my own terms) How many particles are in a single given space.

I think finally after going through  basic procedures and such, that the fourth w33k will finally start diving into chemistry, for which i am most excited for. Ch3mistry is so facinating to  me, how there are all these substances that can be mixed with one another and so on, its very versatile and varied unlike other sciences, which are rigid and precise. I don't like plans and precision all that much, I'm more of a make-it-up-as-you-go kinda person so the freedom that is avaiable in chemistry is a blessing and a curse, more things can go wrong and according to murphy's first law ( "if something can go wrong it willl") something will but we make mistakes and  grow from them, this is why we learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment