Monday, October 29, 2012

Week 7 ( posting this now because of computer issues)

<p>This past week made my head spin. Unit two is all about how.particles move with one another and how their movement affects the system.&#160; I feel the particles were making my head spin. I'm not saying I don't completely understand what were learning&#160; but its hard&#160; to keep all the terms and properties and types if motion. I'm good with facts not terms so I know I'm going to say Something silly on the exam like solids have fluidity or gases have more density than a solid. Okay, back on topic, we learned what makes a liquid driffrent from a gas from a solid. The densest of the three states of matter is a solid which keeps its rigid lattice shape thanks to vibrational motion and  they also have the least ammount of energy. Liquids have fluidity and take the shape of their container because the particles aren't connected as closely because of more energy than in solids.  Gases have the most energy out of three  states because it  needs the energy to overcome its barriers and move around. Ok maybe I know.these better than I thought I did.  Good thing the assesment is Friday .

No comments:

Post a Comment